My "Station 9"

Station 9 is the busiest fire station in the US. They are responsible for the area called skid row. This is their story.
We are currently working very hard to produce this as a series. This blog is dedicated to that struggle.

Watch the Trailer

10.02.2009

San Julian - New Video Edit

Well not exactly newly shot but this is newly edited.  As part of working with the possible production company I decided to edit a new piece that had some story to it.  I hope that you like it. Please leave comments with what you think.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I definitely like it!!!! The music is so Gladiator :) I think it's very interesting to learn the perspective of the Station 9 firefighters and how they respond and help those in Skid Row. Can't wait to see more snippets, and eventually the ENTIRE show! Please!!! Thanks for sharing the vid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This show needs to be seen, this shows a side of the fire service that people don't know about. It shows that it is not all about fires that firemen and women take care of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one allot better, i fully support the show.People need to know what firefighters go through daily.My dream is to one day work down there.I think it is the best feeling in the world to know that you are making a difference.It may not be a big one but you know that you are doing your best.

    Please get this to being a show!

    Thanks Zane,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really support you guys and the Los Angeles Fire Department. These firefighters are the REAL HEROES. I 100% support you guys and what you are trying to do. Hop this will become a TV series.LAFD makes the difference.

    Carlos.

    ReplyDelete