My "Station 9"

Station 9 is the busiest fire station in the US. They are responsible for the area called skid row. This is their story.
We are currently working very hard to produce this as a series. This blog is dedicated to that struggle.

Watch the Trailer

9.30.2009

A Sudden Renaissance

  After quite a long while, there seems to be a new life to this little show we call Station 9.  If you have been reading all about this show and how it started then you will be happy to know that there are new developments.

As you can guess I cannot really name names but there is now a strong interest in this show by a  prominent philanthropist and entertainer.  I'm happy about this lead because it could just be that extra leverage that we need.

Prior to this there is a real fear for lack of a better word, of the Skid Row aspect of this project.  We never really intended this show to be about skid row per se, it is all about the firefighters and this little station that we love so much.  But now this attention has grown and this new interest is looking to include that aspect as a positive and not a negative.

I recently was asked by the "interested party" to compile information of that area's current situation.  There's an interest in possibly including stories of families living there and how their lives might intersect with Station 9.  So I spent the weekend getting it all together and now that info is in their hands.

Another waiting game begins.  I just need to sit back and look at what I did last time good or bad and evaluate whether I made a mistake or was it beyond my control.  What ever it was I know that you all will be there as well and I'll let you know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment